1. Contracts are made and orders are accepted only upon and subject to these conditions of sale. All other conditions are hereby excluded unless expressly accepted in writing by Speedwell Office Systems herein after called “the seller”.
In entering into this contract, the buyer hereby acknowledges that the contract has not been induced by any representation orally or in writing made by the seller, its servants or agents.
3. Firm price quotations are valid for a period of one calendar month from the date of quotation unless agreed otherwise. Thereafter, the seller may at its absolute discretion accept or reject any order placed by the buyer.
4. All conditions, terms, warranties and obligations whether expressed or implied by statute common law custom or otherwise are hereby wholly excluded.
We are under no obligation to accept return of goods supplied and credit the buyer accordingly except in the following circumstances:
a) Goods returned as being damaged in transit.
b) Goods returned following a request to us following a complaint of quality of goods and returned in original unmarked packaging.
c) Goods not required must be returned within 10 days of receipt in original unmarked packaging and resalable condition but in certain circumstances, such returns could be liable to a partial credit only.
6. No claim for damage in transit, for shortage in delivery or for loss of goods will be entertained unless:
a) In case of damage, a separate notice in writing is given to the carriers and to the seller within 3 days of receipt of the goods followed within 14 days of the date of advice or despatch by a complete claim in writing or
b) In case of loss of goods, a separate notice in writing and claim is given to the seller and carriers within 14 days of the sellers advice of despatch to the buyer.
In all cases, a signature unexamined shall be deemed to be an unconditional acceptance of the goods.
7. The seller shall not be liable in the event of non-fulfilment of a contract owing to act of God, war, disease, strike, lock outs, fire or any accident or incident of any nature whatever beyond the control of the seller.
We regret that no goods can be supplied on approval.
All outstanding items will be booked unless otherwise requested.